How to Design an Awning
Awning Designs and Styles
Your Aristocrat Awning dealer is a trained awning professional who will work with you at your location to make sure that the awning we make for you is exactly what you want. These are the steps your Aristocrat Awning dealer will help you with:
- Determine the location and mounting height
- Analyze which type and how many mounting brackets are best for your installation
- Determine what projection you need for the shade coverage you want
- Decide on the awning style - Manor, Estate, Slim Fit, Eko, Window
- Choose your operator - hand crank, remote control, automatic sun and wind sensors, or hard wired switch
- Pick your awning fabric
- Do you need a vario valance for eastern or western exposure?
- Do you want a light bar for evening entertaining?
Answers to these questions will help you design the right awning for your needs.
In preparation for a consultation with your awning dealer, study the path of the sun at your home. Where is the glare, and how do the shadows fall? If a retractable awning will not give you the shade you require, ask about Aristocrat Retractable Canopies, which may be a better fit for your location.