Accessories for Exterior Solar Shades
When you design the installation of exterior solar shades on your home or business, consider the available options that will create the system that best meets your requirements.
Control your shades with a smartphone or tablet
With MyLink, it’s easy to stay in control and operate your motorized shade products whether you’re at home or out running errands. No more worries about forgetting to close your shades before you leave. Just open the app while you’re at work or out with friends, and put your shades down so they start cooling off your home before you’re there.
With mylink you can
- Maximize energy savings, privacy and UV protection with the push of a button, even if you’re not at home
- Schedule when your shades open and close
- Control up to five individual motorized applications or five groups of motorized applications
Rain & Sun Sensors
Your Exterior Solar Shades will automatically operate when it's sunny or rainy
The rain and sun sensor quickly responds to changes in weather to create a more comfortable outdoor living space. With six available modes based on personalized weather conditions, your shades will automatically go down when sunny or retract when rainy. If you need to run out for a few minutes and an unexpected rainstorm blows in, your shades will retract on their own so they are not damaged. By automatically opening when the sun is detected, they will help keep your home's interior cooler so you can save money on energy costs.
Other benefits include
- solar-powered operation means no wires or electricity
- saves energy by reducing heat gain/loss depending on seasonal preferences
- five-year warranty
Get a FREE In-Home